Feature-rich, flexible and reliable solutions across one or several branch or satellite offices, or a complex multi-site organisation.
Toshiba's networked telephony solutions allow centralisation of key applications such as operator positions, door lock control or call logging, and provide functionality such as account codes, call forward/transfer, Caller Line Identification (CLI), recall and Least Cost routing (LCR) across a distributed network.
128 systems can be directly networked together, providing up to 72,000 extensions. Extending key functionality across your entire corporate network ensures that features that improve efficiency are enjoyed by all your staff, regardless of their location.
- High quality of voice calls across the network through use of Quality of Service (QoS) enabled network connections.
- Centralisation of key functions such as operator positions, voicemail and call logging, helping to reduce total cost of ownership.
- Reduction in costs of internal calls between sites through use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology.
- Use the network to take advantage of Least Cost Routing (LCR) or automatic route selection, again helping to reduce costs.
- Ensure that employees have the same core functionality to increase their productivitiy, regardless of their location.
- Increase efficiency with head office staff supporting smaller branch offices with calls routed over the network when required.
- Expand key functionality across your distributed organisation, networking up to 128 systems together.
- Toshiba's IP5000 series of featurephones provide peer-to-peer functionality, reducing the bandwidth for internal calls in branch offices, and ensuring best possible QoS.
For further information on the features that are available in Strata networked solutions, please click here.
Back to top