More and more organisations today require the ability for their employees to be as productive as possible wherever they are located. The ability to access key documents, e-mail, voicemails and receive voice calls on a single device means that customers can get the service they need, and employees can increase efficiency.
From using SIP handsets to enable mobility around an office or warehouse environment to integrating mobile phones to become extensions off the main switch, Toshiba's Strata CIX can enable your mobile staff to be more productive whether they are in or out of the office.
- Allows mobility arround the office, warehouse, etc.
- Recommended handsets provide key functionality such as hold, transfer and message waiting indication.
- Cost effective in-building wireless solution allows mobility arround the office, warehouse, etc.
- Supports up to 200 handsets and 40 base stations with a max of 8 calls per base station.
- Seamless roaming between bases in a multi-base configuration.
- True on-site mobility that improves efficience and productivity.
- Allows users to use their smartphones as their extension using the office WiFi.
- Seamless roaming in supported subject to the WiFi network supporting handover.
- Seamless roaming from WiFi to GSM and GSM to WiFi subject to phone OS.
IP hot desking:
- Quick and easy log-on, allowing calls to a DDI to be automatically routed to that handset.
- Automatic transfer of speed dials, flexible keys, etc.
- Allows organisations to implement flexible working practices, boosting morale and reducing carbon emissions.
- Reduces business overheads, requiring less office and desk space.
- Quick and easy deployment of handsets in temporary offices.
IP Soft Phone:
- Easily add Windows Mobile Devices to your Strata CIX, out-of-the-box.
- Single handset for any location using contact entries within the device.
- Receive voice calls, e-mails and faxes on a single device.
- Reduce call costs, allowing the mobile device to make calls through the Strata CIX for Least Cost Routing (LCR).
For more information, please download our Remote and Mobile Working brochure.
Toshiba's mobility solutions can also help you manage the impact that your organisation has on the environment. For more information, please click here.